You may use our Service only if you can form a binding contract with Cornerstone, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your Cornerstone account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) "you" includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity's behalf.2.2. Our license to you
Subject to these Terms and our Policies Cornerstone grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Service.2.3 Your Content
a. Posting content
Cornerstone allows you to post content, including photos, comments, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Service is referred to as "Content." You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the Content you post to Cornerstone.
b. How Cornerstone and other users can use your content
You grant Cornerstone and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your Content on Cornerstone solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Cornerstone Service. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Cornerstone may have to Content, for example under other licenses. Cornerstone reserve the right to remove or modify Content for any reason, including Content that Cornerstone believe violates these Terms or our policies.
c. How long Cornerstone keeps your content
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any Content from Cornerstone, Cornerstone may retain your Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, Cornerstone and its users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your Content that other users have stored or shared through Cornerstone.
d. Feedback you provide
Cornerstone value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways Cornerstone can make the Service better. If you choose to submit suggestions, comments, ideas or feedback (“Feedback”), you agree that Cornerstone are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. Make sure your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information.
By accepting your submission, Cornerstone does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Cornerstone, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Cornerstone may have something similar to your Feedback already under consideration or in development. Cornerstone is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback.
Enjoy using Cornerstone
Keep your username and password secret and secure. You are responsible for this.
You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, works of authorship, applications, links and other Content or materials that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
Do create a business account if you want to use our Service for commercial purposes.
Cornerstone respect other people's rights, including copyright and IP and expect you to do the same.
You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or content along these lines via the Service.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients.
Cornerstone prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Cornerstone upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete to the best of your knowledge and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
Do not create profiles for individuals other than yourself, this includes historical or notable figures.
You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Cornerstone users.
You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, national security numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Cornerstone.
You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Cornerstone users.
You must not use domain names on Cornerstone URLs in your username without prior written consent from Cornerstone.
You must not post domains names or URLS into text or data fields on Cornerstone pages which are not meant for that specific purpose. This is made clear in the editing pages.
You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Cornerstone page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms or any other Cornerstone terms.
Violation of these Terms may, in Cornerstone's sole discretion, result in termination of your Cornerstone account. You understand and agree that Cornerstone cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for Cornerstone, Cornerstone can stop providing all or part of the Service to you.
If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, Cornerstone will disable your account when appropriate.
4. General Conditions 4.1. Termination
You may terminate this Agreement or deactivate your account, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Cornerstone by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornerstone may terminate this Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. Termination of your Cornerstone account includes disabling your access to Cornerstone and may also bar you from any future use of Cornerstone.
Cornerstone may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any user who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes abusing the Cornerstone messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 3, or any other behaviour that Cornerstone, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose.
If Cornerstone terminate your access to the Service or you deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your profile), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service.
Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease.
Cornerstone reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Cornerstone reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
Cornerstone may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts containing Content that Cornerstone determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms.
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Cornerstone is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Cornerstone reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party Cornerstone sites or features. There may also be links to third-party sites within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that Cornerstone do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party Cornerstone sites or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party Cornerstone site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Cornerstone does not control any of these third-party services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Cornerstone is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Cornerstone has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Cornerstone Parties responsible for activity related to the Application.
You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
Cornerstone prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Cornerstone's express consent).
5. Rights Cornerstone does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to Cornerstone a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service
You can choose who can view your profile in your account settings.
Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Cornerstone may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
You acknowledge that Cornerstone may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies to Cornerstone by reason of Content you post on or through the Service; and (iv) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms in your jurisdiction.
The Service contains content owned or licensed by Cornerstone ("Cornerstone Content"). Cornerstone Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Cornerstone owns and retains all rights in the Cornerstone Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Cornerstone Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Cornerstone Content without express authorisation. Please contact us at email@example.com to request authorisation.
The Cornerstone name and logo are trademarks of Cornerstone, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Cornerstone, except in accordance with our brand guidelines, available here:
In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Cornerstone, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Cornerstone.
Although it is Cornerstone's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Cornerstone reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Cornerstone, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Cornerstone encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Cornerstone will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
You agree that Cornerstone is not responsible for, Content posted within the Service. Cornerstone does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any Content. If your Content violates these Terms, you may bear legal responsibility for that Content.
6. Security Cornerstone cares about the security of our users. While Cornerstone use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect unauthorized access to the Services and we work to protect the security of your content and account, Cornerstone cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. We strongly encourage you, where available and appropriate, to take measures to protect your data, and content, including without limitation using encryption technology to protect from unauthorized access, and to routinely archive as appropriate. In using the Service, you agree to promptly notify us if you learn of a security breach related to the Service or of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
7. Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services Our Services may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Cornerstone. We do not control or endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from Cornerstone, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Cornerstone will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cornerstone of the site.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER CORNERSTONE NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "CORNERSTONE PARTIES") MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE CORNERSTONE CONTENT; (C) CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO CORNERSTONE OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SERVICE AVAILABLE IS FREE FROM ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, VIRUSES. THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY INSTRUCTIONS) ON THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR USEFUL. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, AND THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM SUCH WARRANTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION'S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOU AND THESE TERMS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
9. Limitation of Liability; Waiver UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE CORNERSTONE CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES OR LEGAL AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE'S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY.
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF CORNERSTONE'S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY CORNERSTONEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY CORNERSTONE SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE CORNERSTONE PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE.
CORNERSTONE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
10. Interpreting the Agreement. A court may hold that we cannot enforce a part of this Agreement as written. If this happens, then you and we will replace that part with terms that most closely reflect our intention and the rest of this Agreement will not change. This Agreement forms the entire agreement regarding your use of the Service. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements or statements (whether oral or written) regarding your use of the Service.
11. Governing Law And Jurisdiction. You are contracting with SearchCornerstone.com Ltd domiciled at 125 Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 1PQ, United Kingdom and the governing law is that of England and Wales.
12. Entire Agreement If you are using the Service on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are authorized to enter into an agreement on behalf of that legal entity. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Cornerstone and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Cornerstone. You will not assign the Terms or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior written consent of Cornerstone. Any purported assignment or delegation by you without the appropriate prior written consent of Cornerstone will be null and void. Cornerstone may assign these Terms or any rights hereunder without your consent. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that such portion will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. Neither the course of conduct betCornerstoneen the parties nor trade practice will act to modify the Terms. These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
13. Territorial Restrictions The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Cornerstone to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Cornerstone reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Cornerstone provides.
The effective date of these Terms is January 19, 2013. These Terms Cornerstone are written in English.
15. Contact Us If you have any concerns about content on the Service or questions on these Terms please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org